She graduated from the University of Wrocław (MA in law), only to follow with the Academy of Fine Arts in Poznań. Then she moved to Warsaw where she worked consequently for three national newspapers: Gazeta Wyborcza, Rzeczpospolita and Polska the Times, and colaborated with Polityka weekly. She is interested in the contemporary world, and art. She is the owner of photography studio. She mainly photographs still life and fashion. She worked for magazines such as „Gazeta Wyborcza” ,”Sukces”, „Avanti”, ”Wysokie Obcasy”,”Wysokie Obcasy – Extra”, „Newsweek”, „Tygodnik Powszechny”, „Machina”,”DF”,”LEEnia” and others. She worked also as a photographer in the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Currently lives between Poland and Switzerland.
Justyna has had one solo exibition and three group exibitions:
- ‚The Flood’ 1997– BWA gallery of modern art in Wrocław
- ‚Human Dimention’1999 – photography fairs in Międzyzdroje
- ‚The Line and 58 Other Subjects’ 1999 – the Culture Centre in Kłodzko
- ‚LEKKA’ (solo exhibition on athletics) – Polish Olympics Committee in Warsaw
- ‚One Pregnancy of Twenty….’ 2009 (project of Anna Bedyńska) – Apteka Sztuki Gallery in Warsaw